Thursday, July 16, 2009

Swimming

We had the opportunity today to go to a friend's neighborhood pool. Let me tell you, this pool is totally awesome! It has a large area with 1-ft water that has three slides and stuff spraying out all over the place. Then there's a very large big pool that has a beach entry that also has these tall mushroom-type-thingies that spray water out. And there's even the traditional "baby" pool with 1-ft water. And the deep end has 2 or 3 slides for older kids and adults. It's pretty cool! I did forget to bring a camera today but managed to get these two of KL with my phone. She actually had a pretty good nap in the water. I was really grateful for this cool little gadget today :) Some friends took other pics--I'lll post them when they send them to me.



No comments: