Mikaela was playing with her "small" dolls the other day. I have to act like I'm not really paying attention or she'll get embarrassed and stop playing until I move on. So I was listening to her, and I heard, "Here you are standing there loving me," in a I'm-trying-to-sing sort of tone. I looked, and she had a "prince" and "princess" singing to each other like in "The Sound of Music." Too funny--didn't even realize she listened to the words of the songs :)
___________________________
This morning I was going to the kitchen to do something, and Elijah headed toward the computer chair. So I told him to be sure he didn't touch anything on the desk. He acknowledged that he wouldn't, and as I'm leaving, Mikaela says, "I'll watch him." :) :)
___________________________
This morning I was going to the kitchen to do something, and Elijah headed toward the computer chair. So I told him to be sure he didn't touch anything on the desk. He acknowledged that he wouldn't, and as I'm leaving, Mikaela says, "I'll watch him." :) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment