Wednesday, July 22, 2009

7 Years!

Wow! Seven years has gone by really, really fast! It doesn't seem like we've done a whole lot until I stop to think about it: marriage, grad school, work, moving to Houston, Eric finishing school at HBU, 3 babies, and lots of other little things in between! Sadly enough, this is the most recent pic I have of the two of us--Kerith tagged along with us on this trip :)
Eric's parents were very gracious to come hang out with Mikaela and Elijah while we went to eat a late lunch/early dinner at On The Border. Then we headed off to the Galleria for a little strolling around the mall and then to get some YUMMY cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory :) We got to talk and reflect, and Kerith was a good girl for us. We enjoyed our time with just the two...uh...three of us :) God provided me with the perfect mate--He always gives so much more than I can even imagine, especially when it comes to my husband. I have the best hubbie in the whole world and can't wait to see how the Lord grows our marriage in the next 7 years!

No comments: