Saturday, July 18, 2009

Ouchie!

Did you ever do this to your toes and feet after a few hours of swimming and dragging your feet across the bottom of the pool? Well, I'm not sure what MJ was doing the other day, but these were the results. Even her toenails were red and bruised! Then yesterday, she scraped one of her toes and made one of the blisters bleed. Poor thing has been walking on her heels :)

And I forgot to mention--I never know who Mikaela is going to befriend. There have been many times while playing at the park or the pool that MJ will go up to another mom and carry on a conversation with her. Then when she comes back, we'll ask her, "Who were you talking to?" She'll say, "That was Carolyn (or whoever)." Pretty funny :) Well, the other day at the pool, I look over, and she has befriended the lifeguard--a teenage girl carrying around a long, skinny, orange floatie thing. Next thing I know, the girl is laying on the float, and MJ is pulling her around the pool :)







No comments: