Thursday, July 16, 2009

More Thoughts From Mikaela

As she was getting a bath the other night, MJ put her washcloth over her chest and said, "Mikaela's bra." :)
______________

The past few nights when it's getting close to being time to wind down and get ready for bed, she says, "Is it getting too wate (late) now?"
______________

There have been a couple of times when Kerith and I have had to go somewhere alone. One night when I came home, Eric had just put MJ and EM to bed, so I went to tell them good-night. She said, "I don't wike it when you and Kerith go bye-bye. You'll get wost, and the wyons and tigers and bears will hurt you, and then I won't have a baby sister, and I won't have a mom."

Think she's seen a little too much tv? :)
______________

And this one happens quite often--

MJ: Mom (as she's tapping me with her finger), ... I mean Belle (or Cinderella, or Snow White, or whoever she's determined I'm going to be that day) :) :)

No comments: