The other day, I was getting the kids out of the car, and while I was loading up, MJ was leaning over KL's carseat, looking in the mirror (the one in front of KL's carseat) saying something like, "I told you no! She's MY sister--you can't wook (look) at her!"
________________________
Mikaela has done this one many, many, many times, yet here she was doing it again. She'll be eating her lunch meat, and before I know it, the eight or ten pieces I have cut for her have become 15 or so pieces, which have all become mommies, daddies, brothers, sisters, friends, etc., and she's carrying out little skits with them on the table :)
________________________
MJ & EM many times sit togther, in the green rocker/recliner that we have, to watch tv. Recently I've heard EM start whining and fussing. I'll come to see what the problem is and MJ tells me, "Ewijah won't keep me warm!" Apparently she tries to snuggle a little too close for his liking when she starts getting cold :)
1 comment:
lol- Your kids are so funny!
Post a Comment