As Elijah's running to his bed:
Me: I love you, Buddy!
EM: uh-you....Mommy!
________________________
after getting in the car when Eric picked them up after going to other people's houses for a couple of days:
MJ: Yay! Now you and me and Mommy, and Ewijah and Kerith all get to be together, and we don't have to go to other people's houses any more!
________________________
Me: Did you like the breakfast I sent for you the past couple of days?
MJ: Yes.
Me: With the eggs, chees and potatoes?
MJ: I don't wike potatoes--only pink ones b/c pink's my favorite color (she'd just informed me that now her favorite color is pink :) )
________________________
before our spontaneous date the other night:
MJ: (to Eric) My ankle hurts. My ankle doesn't want you and Mommy and Kerith to go bye-bye; that's why it's sad.
Friday, July 31, 2009
Munchkin Words
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment