After having a bath the other night, Mikaela said, "Ah man, I'm tired!"
_________________
On the way to the baby shower and at the shower, Mikaela kept telling me and other people that she wanted to see the shower. We all kept trying to explain to her that a shower is just a party. When we got in the car to leave, she was trying to come up with any excuse possible to not have to go, so she said, "But I didn't get to see the shower!" I said, "Baby, we've been at the shower this whole time." Her immediate response back was, "But the baby didn't take a bath!" :) :)
_________________
About Kerith:
MJ: "Mom, Kerith is the cutest baby in the whole world!"
Other days: "Aww, she's such a cutie pie!"
This morning: "Kerith is the cutest pie in the whole world!"
_________________
A lot of times I tell Mikaela she can wear a play dress. She has turned that into a "day" dress. So yesterday she asked me if today she could wear a "day" dress and on the next day she could wear a "morrow" dress :)
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Mikaela-Speak
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think she's the cutest pie too!
Post a Comment