Whoo hoo!! After almost 2 years of living here, we finally have curtains in our dining room! We really wanted these cool classic pleated Roman shades, but opted for the much cheaper blackout panels :) They work and look really cute, especially since we found this really cool rooster valance (not as cheap as the panels but totally worth it :) ). And I have to brag on my husband again. He went through getting the valance put up and asked me if I liked it and thought it was ok. I told him I thought it looked good. Then after a few minutes of gazing at it I decided we put the valance too far out to the sides. So I cautiously asked him if he wouldn't mind doing something--(he jokingly said not if it had anything to do with the curtains :) ) taking the valance down and redoing it :) He didn't even complain--not that he's really a complainer to begin with. And it looked sooo much better the second time around :) Now if we just figure out a way to rearrange so we can get our filing cabinet and treadmill out of the dining room! I think those may both be stuck there :)
1 comment:
Congratulations! Just think, it only took 2 yrs. After 33 yrs. I'm still waiting for my closet doors.... Think I'll ever get them?Love, Mom
Post a Comment