Monday, April 14, 2008

Helping

Well, MJ saw me folding clothes today and wanted to "help." So I started handing her the handtowels one at a time. She was so proud of herself and did a pretty good job with the washcloths, but the others were more rolled then they were folded :) I was good and left them that way (except for the ones she ended up playing with before they got put up :) ). I even let her put them up for me in the kitchen. Yes, it drives this very organized mama crazy, but if I just don't look real close I become more appreciative of her help. I'm sure one day she's going to be a great "folder" :) And it doesn't make me cringe the way it does when she dumps the ENTIRE bag or bucket of toys on the floor :)

1 comment:

The Bayse Family said...

Hey Heather it drives me insane as well when Amelia helps me fold clothes too. But she loves it, so I try my best to let her be my helper.