EM is all over the place still--not pulling up to standing yet, but he's getting there. See the bruise on the side of his forehead? Part of learning to get around is falling down and getting bumps on your noggin :) The other day he pulled the bucket of toys out of the entertainment center all by himself, then pulled up on his knees and began picking out toys at his leisure--playing w/one for a couple of minutes before moving on to the next toy :) Eric wanted a picture that would show his eyes. I guess you would call them hazel right now--they can look either more green or blue depending on what he's wearing. We'll see what happens with them after he's about a year and a half or 2. MJ's took a while to set in, but I finally have to concede--they are indeed brown now. I guess if we have enough kids it'll up our odds of having a blue-eyed child :)



MJ loves to wrap things around her head :) And she still nurses her babies--not as often so I had to get a picture just to make sure I have one before she stops :) She is also still quoting Anne. The other day I heard, "Hi Carrots!" "Don't call me Carrots!!" :) MJ started helping me load the dishwasher--she gets to put the silverware in the basket--don't worry, I put the sharp knives in :) I'm definitely NOT going to argue w/her wanting to help with that! She's been helping with the unloading for a while now--before long she'll get to do all of that by herself too :)

No comments:
Post a Comment