I'm so NOT feeling any love for these little critters!! Why were they given the name love bugs? Ok...maybe I can see why--but that's besides the point. These little bugs are SOOOO ANNOYING!! Can I scream?! You walk outside and get covered with them in a matter of seconds (and anything you choose to take outside with you)--they're everywhere. I can't even open my windows b/c they squeeze their tiny little double bodies through the screen...or around or something. The point being they end up in the house...lots of them! AUUUGGGGGHHH!! Go AWAY!! And Mikaela was having a blast this morning obliterating the little creatures with a spanking stick on our windowsill...ewww!Friday, April 25, 2008
Love...What?!
I'm so NOT feeling any love for these little critters!! Why were they given the name love bugs? Ok...maybe I can see why--but that's besides the point. These little bugs are SOOOO ANNOYING!! Can I scream?! You walk outside and get covered with them in a matter of seconds (and anything you choose to take outside with you)--they're everywhere. I can't even open my windows b/c they squeeze their tiny little double bodies through the screen...or around or something. The point being they end up in the house...lots of them! AUUUGGGGGHHH!! Go AWAY!! And Mikaela was having a blast this morning obliterating the little creatures with a spanking stick on our windowsill...ewww!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment