Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Short Hair

Little man did great for his second haircut. I put him in front of a short movie, and it only took me 15 minutes or so. I got him all cleaned up, and then, just when he thought he was going to get down, Mommy decided to cut a little more in the back. Then Daddy comes along and is laughing at the straight line I cut in the back, so I HAD to go round it out. Well, the additional cuts didn't go so well. Elijah decided to move a lot b/c Mommy pretty much told him she was finished--what was she thinking??! He moved once right when I was cutting--just in time to make me snip the skin between two of my fingers. But don't worry--it's been over a week now, and I can't even tell where I cut myself :)


Man--that haircut tuckered me out!
See--I can stand all by myself!

No comments: