Pressing Toward the Goal

"Brethren, I do not regard myself as having laid hold of it yet; but one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." Phil. 3:13-14


Enter your email address below:


Our Family

Our Family

Sweet Mikaela

Sweet Mikaela

Precious Elijah

Precious Elijah

Adorable Kerith

Adorable Kerith

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2010 (42)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2009 (151)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (16)
    • ►  July (25)
    • ►  June (18)
    • ►  May (21)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (132)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ▼  August (13)
      • 14 Months
      • Sunday Morning Pics (a week late)
      • I Don't Care What the Sticker Looks Like--I Just L...
      • Mikaela is 3!!
      • My Graduate
      • Finally!
      • Sunday Funnies
      • Copy Cat
      • Go Elijah, Go!
      • Climbing and Independence
      • Help!
      • Energy
      • Short Hair
    • ►  July (19)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ►  2007 (57)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (16)
    • ►  October (28)

Saturday, August 30, 2008

I Don't Care What the Sticker Looks Like--I Just Like it Because it Sticks!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)