Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Energy

This little munchkin wears us out! She is just a bundle of energy from the time she wakes up until she finally falls asleep. And, if you're on the floor, she's going to climb on you :)
She can be so sweet and helpful one minute and then so mean the next. Today is the first day in two weeks that she has been allowed to watch a long movie. For two weeks now, she has watched anywhere from 0-1 hour of television! It has been so hard--for ME. I didn't realize how much I depended on the television to capture her attention or give in to her whining. The reason for the loss of tv time was b/c she was throwing fits when her movie ended and wanted to watch it again. She has told me multiple times, "Mommy, I won't cry." But today is the first day that we're trying it out again. Now that we're out of the habit of so much television watching, I want to stay out. She has so many other things to learn! :)

No comments: