Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Build-A-Bear

Ok--I told you about Mikaela going to a Build-A-Bear birthday party a couple of weeks ago. So I kept telling her, "Oh, Mikaela, what a cute teddy bear!" to which she would reply, "No--not teddy bear, puppy dog," to which I would reply, "No, it's a teddy bear." She would then just say under her breath, "Not teddy bear, puppy dog." After examining the bear, I thought, "I see why she thinks it's a puppy--it has really long ears and a long tail--oh well--kind of an odd-looking bear."
Well, last week we went to a friend's house where I saw a picture of all the kids with their "bears" except that some of them had kittens and other various animals. So I asked the lady who took Mikaela, "Did Mikaela make a bear?" to which she responded, "No, she wanted to make a dog." :)

No comments: