Friday, February 15, 2008

Oh Yeah!

So, I forgot to mention that the flowers Eric got me came with a small box of chocolates. Well, I made the mistake of telling Mikaela what they were and even took off the outer packaging. I left the box on the table and went to get our lunch ready. When I came back into the dining room, this is what I walked in to! Of course, she chooses to bite into a piece that has wrapping around it--and no, she didn't bother to take the wrapping off first--my little billy goat :)

2 comments:

Becca - www.thatstoocute.net said...

I LOVE reading your Mikaela stories. When I'm on the computer Jimmy's always asking me what I'm laughing at. So, he gets to hear the latest stories as well. She always puts a smile on our face!!

I'm so glad you had a wonderful V-day with all your sweeties!!
Becca

Unknown said...

Thank you Eric for loving my daughter the way you do. Hopefully, you will still be doing this when you make 33 yrs., don't let it fade. Love you both MOM