Thursday, February 14, 2008

Blessed

Now, I know some of you ladies out there may beg to differ with me, and so you should; but I have the BEST husband in the whole wide world!! :)

My Eric is the greatest man a girl could ever have. He was so worth the 25-year wait--yes, there were many years spent worrying and fretting, wondering if a wedding day and kids would ever come to my doorstep. And now, 5.5 years after being married, and 2 kids later, I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband! Just when you

think that maybe the Lord didn't hear your prayers, He answers them in a way more amazing than you ever could have imagined--always a reminder that His timing is perfect. Oh the things we miss out on or sometimes mess us b/c we refuse to do things according to His timetable! My Eric is so patient with me; he knows just how to comfort me if I'm upset; he is always very gentle with me and is always willing to listen to me. After 5.5 years, I can honestly say we've never fought. Now, don't get me wrong--we've had our disagreements and times of being upset with each other--but we just respect each other and are civil in how we go about our "arguments." :) Thankfully, the Lord gave us such complementing temperaments. Eric is the type of man who wants to talk things out immediately and fix them. And I'm so grateful for that--we're able to deal with any problems immediately and then move on! I feel like we're still in our honeymoon stage! And I hope that never changes! As you can see, I could go on and on ...and on, so I'll spare you of all the other ways in which my husband is the most wonderful husband ever :) I love him with all my heart and stand amazed at how God never ceases to do "exceedingly, abundantly above all that we ask or think." Thank you, Eric, for loving me the way you do, and thank you, Lord, for bringing this marvelous man into my life :)

P.S. Did you know that RED is the BEST color the Lord put on this earth for our eyes to see?! Aren't those red roses so beautiful?!!

No comments: