Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Munchkins

Yes, I know, my kids spend a lot of time in their pj's :) MJ changes clothes so often, I usually don't even bother trying to get her dressed unless we're going somewhere. And Elijah still spits up so much, I figure, why bother?!

I found MJ like this on the couch the other day--this girl is all over the place! Elijah initiated her last week; it was pretty funny :) I was holding him outward so he wouldn't get me if he spit up, and I was helping MJ into her highchair. Right as she put out her arm, Elijah spit up--right onto her hand and arm! She wanted to cry so bad, but I was cracking up, so her whines turned to laughter before she could even get upset :)


Then MJ was looking at a book that had an ice cream cone in it, and she asked me, "Who's that?" (We're working on when to say, "Who's that?" and "What's that?") I told her what it was, so from then on, she wanted some ice cream. I told her we had some popsicles, and she could have one of those after lunch. So after lunch, I set her up with her popsicle in her high chair while I jumped in the shower. Minutes later, I hear her crying. I had a feeling she probably dropped the popsicle. When I finished, I walked into the living room to find her leaning over the tray, holding herself up so her bottom wouldn't touch the seat of the high chair. She said, "Mommy, cold!" :) Yes--she'd dropped it in her seat, so she couldn't sit on it :) She got to stay that way almost my entire shower :)



Elijah did this all by himself! I guess he just backed up enough and pulled on the dress until it ended up like this. It's always classic to see MJ's face when she notices he has something of hers :)

2 comments:

so much more without words. said...

cute pictures...looks like you are enjoying your camera...

Unknown said...

Hey! Mary's dog Odie does the same thing. It is so funny. Mom