Elijah usually only gets a bath on Sundays right before we go to church b/c as soon as I get him out of the tub and put clean clothes on him he spits up--STILL! But this week, for some reason, I've been motivated to give him a bath two nights in a row!! He seems to have so much fun that I had to get a video :)
For last night's bath, my sister-in-law jinxed me. She was telling me how her son poops in the tub almost every time she gives him a bath. I went on to tell her that's only happened to me once quite a few years ago when I was babysitting. Well, when I was letting out Elijah's bath water, I noticed it looked kind of grainy and was wondering where all the dirt was coming from. Upon looking in the tub, I noticed he had pooped! Little stinker :)
1 comment:
Oh, pooping in the bath is nothing new for us. But, we bathe her every night. So, I guess chances of it happening are higher. Once Kendall went 3 times in one night. Jimmy didn't enjoy refilling/cleaning the bath each time. Luckily, its rare now!! Thank goodness!!
Post a Comment