Well--it seems there's been a change of plans. Matt's episode of "Ghost Whisperer" won't come on until next Friday, January 11. You can click here for more details :)
Friday, January 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Brethren, I do not regard myself as having laid hold of it yet; but one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." Phil. 3:13-14
Well--it seems there's been a change of plans. Matt's episode of "Ghost Whisperer" won't come on until next Friday, January 11. You can click here for more details :)
3 comments:
Yes, I watched the entire show....well the last 45 minutes of it just to see him. Then, I saw him on the previews for next week. So, I guess I'll have to watch again. That's so exciting!!
i just saw him, and your dad on a commercial!!!!
it was the local news...
Post a Comment