We were so excited to get to visit with our friends who just moved to India this past summer. They had lots of visiting to do in only a two-week period (right before and just after Christmas), so we just had everyone who wanted from church to all meet in one place so they could see lots of people at one time :) This is one set of pictures that I couldn't get to for awhile b/c of computer issues, so here they finally are! Oh, and no captions this time--Bubbleshare was being ridiculous in how they wanted me to do captions and save for each individual picture--it would have taken way too much time! I figured if I'm ever going to post them, I better just do so as is...anyway, towards the end there are a couple of family pictures--one is of us, and the other is of our friends who live in India! Fraziers, we had so much fun getting to see ya'll!
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice slide show - beautiful pictures of all the kids. Des, you are doing very well with whatever camera you use. Looks like you all had a wonderful time.
Thanks so much Heather for posting these pics! They are great. I'll probably link it from my blog:) I'm glad we got to talk this week.
love,
colette
Post a Comment