Wednesday, January 2, 2008

6 Months!

I can't believe it's been 6 months already! Elijah is growing fast, and I don't think it'll be too terribly long before he catches up to his sister :) The 6-month mark is kind of bitter-sweet--it's always so fun to see each of their new stages, but it also means I have to remember to have other food for him besides Mommy's milk :( It's so much easier when I don't have to worry about extra food to pack! Oh well--he LOVES his rice cereal! He's doing a really good job of eating all his food and then getting upset b/c he wants more! So I added more to what I was giving him and fed him twice today instead of just once, but it still wasn't enough for him :) Below you can see him "mmmmming" his food :) , and then you'll see his display of a tantrum b/c he wants more :)

3 comments:

The Bayse Family said...

I can't believe it's been six months already. Yeah Heather, I think you're going to have to start giving him more.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture frames!! That looks great. Martha Stewart would be so proud!

Melissa said...

Wow! Elijah's doing so good. Nathan just started eating rice cereal this week. He rejected it every time for about two weeks. Even now I can only get him to eat it with bananas.