Well--my little man is starting to become mobile! Elijah finally made a complete roll from back to tummy on Sunday! I'm excited and not excited at the same time :) It's kind of nice to have a stationary child :) But at the same time it's so cute watching him do his new tricks! The first video was taken on Sunday (Jan 20), and the second was taken on Monday (Jan 21). By today, he was a pro, going from back to tummy and sometimes back to his back--no consecutive rolls yet, but I'll post a video when he gets there :) ! And, he's really been pushing up high and is acting like he's trying to pull his knees up. Sometimes he even gets to a push-up position (but with pointed toes)! He may be really mobile here soon! I could definitely wait a little bit on the whole crawling thing, but we'll see what happens!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jan must be a month for milestones in your house...they don't stay little for very long.
Post a Comment