Well--I guess don't get too terribly excited--of course, the only ones who will be excited will be the parents and grandparents anyway :) But Mikaela can now spell her name! She can spell it out loud and spell it on the refrigerator and chalkboard with magnetic letters! But like I said, don't get too excited--this does NOT mean she will say her name--it just means she can spell it :) She STILL refers to herself as Potty or Potty Joy--sometimes she'll even say Joy really fast so that it sounds like Pottyja--she likes to add a little variety to it :) She does, however, say Eric and Header, and then she bends half-way over and fake laughs :) (And, BTW, no she's not getting any help from me! There's absolutely no cheating in this household :) And if you know how I am about the whole cheating business you'll believe me--you have to really do it right all by yourself, and if not, you have to start over and try again until you do get it right :) )
2 comments:
i'm excited!...and i'm not a parent or grandparent. Way to go M-I-K-A-E-L-A!
Wow! She's so smart already at two, I can't wait to see her SAT scores.
Post a Comment