Today we had our church picnic at Kitty Hollow Park, which was organized by the couple below (and I'm sure all 8 of their children helped them out :) ). They did the most wonderful job in organizing what food was to be brought and who would bring it, who would be doing the cooking, cleaning, etc., and best of all, they had the most amazing field-day games setup! There were sack races and bouncing ball (the ones you sit on) races for all the kids, tug of war for the older kids and volleyball and a softball game for everyone! They had the cones and flags all set up and everything for the events. They also rented a Moonwalk (those big blow-up things that you get in and jump around in) for the kids to play in! Then, all the younger kids got a different present that was wrapped, and they each received a certificate for completing the games, and they even each got a bag of candy to take home (for Mommy to eat :) )! There were also quite a few jungle-gym and swing areas for the kids to play on. All in all, we all had a blast! I have to give them kudos--they did an amazing job!! Oh yeah--an added bonus was that the men did all the cooking, setting up, cleaning up, etc.! So we ladies were blessed to get to relax, fellowship, play games and just enjoy ourselves!!
I wasn't able to get a picture of everyone :( but here's what I did get. Click on the picture below to see the entire album.
I wasn't able to get a picture of everyone :( but here's what I did get. Click on the picture below to see the entire album.

2 comments:
Wow! It looks like ya'll had a lot of fun. You took some really great pictures!
Heather those were great pictures of the picnic. MJ sure does have 1000 different funny faces. The kids and I just laughed at those silly ones.
ITS
Post a Comment