Thursday, November 22, 2007

Starving...

For sleep, that is. This preciousness (that would be Elijah--and sometimes MJ :) ) has kept Mommy awake a lot lately :) And Daddy has had almost the whole week off, so there've been no naps b/c we've been running around playing and having fun together. The Lord sure knew what He was doing when he made babies so cute! When you look at those smiles, you can't help but be amazed at their precious little lives. Just when I start to get frustrated b/c I get no sleep, or b/c I literally get spit up on all day long, I think of how totally sad I would be if for some reason either one of my little ones was taken from me. It definitely gives me a different perspective on things and makes me truly grateful for these times which will pass before I know it. So I'm trying real hard to remain happy and energetic and joyful even when I desperately need some sleep :) Thank you Lord for carrying me through these times and giving me the strength I need to be joyful and cheerful for my sweet hubby and babies. Hopefully my hubby and babies agree that I'm cheerful and fun to be around (at least most of the time--we all do have our mean Mommy/wifey moments :( )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Been there done that, I can relate.