I was tagged by Desiree Van Essen
Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 (or however many people with blogs that you know) other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged.
1) My favorite color is RED!
2) My favorite age-group is 0-5 years--even after lots of babysitting and having two of my own in that age-range (although there is now a greater appreciation for the older girls and boys who are great helpers :) )
3) I play the flute and a tiny bit of piano.
4) I asked my husband out for our first "date" (my family's Thanksgiving get-together) almost 6 Thanksgivings ago! He thought that by family I meant immediate family, but growing up, family always meant immediate plus extended family :)
5) I have 2 math degrees--this does NOT make me brilliant, as people seem to think when they hear the word math--it just means God gave me some incredible determination and a love for numbers :)
6) Babies make me happy--even after they spit up on you, pee on you, keep you from sleeping, etc.--there's just something about them that has always made me happy if I'm sad and even happier if I'm not sad :)
7) I love to teach and try to see how much a person is capable of learning in whatever the subject matter may be--the downfall is that I don't like to let them stop until they've succeeded, and they're not always with me on that! Mikaela has already put her foot down at 2 minutes :)
8) Breakfast is my favorite meal--there's almost always something sweet w/o having to have "dessert!"
I now tag: Becca Carlton, Dayna Nichols, Anna Florida, Monica Bayse (sorry--4's as good as it gets :) )
1 comment:
I don't get it, so what do I do? Do I post it on my blog?
Post a Comment