Well, sorry for no posts the past few days :( I've been completely internet-deprived for almost 3 whole days!! Eric went to Arizona for a mens' conference with our church, so Mikaela, Elijah and I headed to College Station to visit Grandma F and Granddaddy (and one of their phone lines died, so that's what left me "internetless"). It also just happened to fall on my mom's birthday weekend, so hopefully it was the best present Grandma could have gotten :) We had a good time, and now Mikaela keeps sayng, "I see Gammaw; I see Ganddaddy!"
Grandma F, Elijah & Mikaela outside the shop playing & watching for trains
Granddaddy playing w/Elijah
Grandma was itching to get the cradle cap off Elijah's head :)
Elijah w/his baby-oiled slick back do :)
Look at those eyes--they're still blue!!
Grandma F, Mikaela & Elijah posing for Mommy
Elijah already getting Mikaela back for pulling his hair :)
Mikaela posing w/Kendra after lunch & visiting
No comments:
Post a Comment