Mikaela is going through the stage where it's a blast to wear other people's shoes--especially if they're bigger than her own :) So if you're shoes are off and she's anywhere near, be warned--she will have them on in about 5 seconds :)
In the first picture below, Mikaela is wearing some white flip flops of mine, which she claims are hers by saying, "Mys." For some reason, she seems to like these the best--go figure?! She has worn them so much that she has blisters/scabs between her big and second toes (that's what the next picture is--it's kind of hard to tell, but they're pretty red :) ); that hasn't deterred her from wearing them! As for the blue shoes with the yellow flowers--these were given to Mikaela by a friend. I just took them out of the car after our trip b/c I've forgotten they were there (for a few weeks now :) ). It turns out to be a good thing I forgot about them for so long b/c she LOVES them, and they make the loudest racket on the floor when she walks in them!! Eric said it's no wonder they were given to us! Thanks Sonya :) Anyway, we'll see how long Daddy can stand them before they magically disappear :)
In the first picture below, Mikaela is wearing some white flip flops of mine, which she claims are hers by saying, "Mys." For some reason, she seems to like these the best--go figure?! She has worn them so much that she has blisters/scabs between her big and second toes (that's what the next picture is--it's kind of hard to tell, but they're pretty red :) ); that hasn't deterred her from wearing them! As for the blue shoes with the yellow flowers--these were given to Mikaela by a friend. I just took them out of the car after our trip b/c I've forgotten they were there (for a few weeks now :) ). It turns out to be a good thing I forgot about them for so long b/c she LOVES them, and they make the loudest racket on the floor when she walks in them!! Eric said it's no wonder they were given to us! Thanks Sonya :) Anyway, we'll see how long Daddy can stand them before they magically disappear :)

2 comments:
SHE IS SOOO CUTE!!! I wish we could of seen ya'll last time... c ya next time though!
Thanks :) I'm sure we'll be back next month! Email me your blog address.
Post a Comment