Our sweet boy turned 4 months on Tuesday! He weighed in at 14 lbs. 10 oz. and was 24 3/4 in. long. He was in the 50th percentile for both height and weight (Eric always has to know that part :) ) He still spits up like crazy, so the doctor suggested going ahead and introducing him to some rice cereal to see if that helps him keep the milk down. So, as soon as I can get to the store, I'll get him some and try it out! If that doesn't work, she suggested putting him on some Zantac--NO!! My baby is not going to be put on unnecessary medication at 4 months old! The whole spitting up thing is way more frustrating to me (and it sometimes grosses other "holders" out :) ) than it is to him. Elijah seems to be just fine with it--he'll spit up and then look up at me and give me this huge smile :) So if the cereal doesn't work I'll just have to deal with it until he outgrows it :)
His hair sticks up higher and higher with each day :)
4 comments:
Heather, I think it's time for a burr haircut, what do you think? He's going to be so mad that you posted all these pictures for all to see.
Hey, I just figured out that he has our ears! Other than that he looks just like Mikaela (which is a good thing), they're both so cute.
No burr--his hair is his trademark :)
Post a Comment