This little one is deemed the "spit-up king" b/c he literally spits up at least 15 or more times (and I'm not exaggerating) per day, every day!! And we're not talking about just a little bit--they're gushers almost every time. I wonder where all his food goes as it seems he just spits it all back up, but as you can see in his pics, he's a chubby little thing :) Just when you think he can't possibly have anything else to spit up, he gets you again! So he only wears clothes when we go somewhere :( (good thing we live in Texas! although it is getting colder now, hmm...), and I usually have to change my shirt at least once a day, if not more! Thus, the poor boy only gets a bath on Sundays before we leave for church right now b/c he spits up as soon as I get him out of the tub (no joking) and then again as soon as he gets dressed! After he spits up all over us, he just looks up at me and gives me this big ole smile :) How can you be frustrated after that?!
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very good picture of Mr. Elijah
Post a Comment