Poor Mikaela isn't used to wearing cloth diapers anymore, so when we put them on, she's constantly pulling at them and saying, "huts" (hurts); however, we can't help but laugh at her big bottom and "diaper waddle." :) The past two nights she has just taken her diaper off, so last night I decided to let her go diaperless overnight. She totally wet her pants, but she did at least wake up to let me know she "needed to go potty," which translated into, "I went in my pants!" We'll see how many nights I can keep up with changing out her pallet, b/c yes, she still comes into our room at night so she can sleep on the floor when she has a perfectly good bed to sleep in in her room :)
Friday, October 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think that used to be a dance, The Duck Walk
Post a Comment