Oh my goodness--this little girl keeps me on my toes! She is such a hoot and so frustrating at the same time!! She has this fetish with Walmart stickers right now :) When we get in the car she always puts them on her forehead :) The other day the lady gave her 2 stickers--she was super excited about that! Today we went again and thought we could get away w/not getting a sticker--oh no--this little sweetness doesn't forget about a thing--we had to turn around and go ask for one :) She and Elijah got to ride in one of the carts that has the 2 bucket seats in the front. I was going to take a pic but didn't have the point & shoot in my purse :( Oh well--maybe next time :) So here are some of the latest phrases from Mikaela:
**Don't say me dat!! (Usually to her babies or herself when she's carrying on a conversation with them or her reflection :) --but sometimes to me, which gets to the point of disrespectful'ness' and, therefore, correction :) )
**I wan bwush my comb. (I want to brush--or comb--my hair.)
**I write piture for you!! (I drew you a picture.)
She's getting clearer and clearer all the time, but she still says lots that we just can't quite make out :)
1 comment:
I'm with Mikaela, Walmart stickers are awesome. They have graced the bodies of several of my dolls and covers of books. :c)
Post a Comment