So yesterday, Eric and I celebrated 6 years of marriage! We kind of had an on-going celebration this year in that we've actually had 2 dates in a matter of 4 days! Thursday night we headed to an IMAX theater to watch "The Dark Knight." Yes--it was a 12:01 am (Friday morning) showing! Yes--we're crazy b/c it was 4 am by the time we were in bed, and my little alarm clock kindly woke me around 6:15 am. The kids and I then proceeded to meet friends at 8 am to go to the beach! I was running on fumes on Friday and didn't even get a nap! But when you get free tickets, you can't just pass them up :) Besides, it was well worth it!Then last night our friend Melissa kindly came and put our kids to bed for us so we could go eat at Vic & Anthony's--it was so yummy, and dessert was on the house :)
Anyway, the Lord has truly blessed me with the most wonderful husband. He is above and beyond what I ever could have come up with in my own mind's eye. I pray the Lord gives us many, many more years together, growing in Him and together.
2 comments:
happy anniversary!
dayna
Congratulations! Yes, I knew it was around the corner. Glad you and Eric had a good time celebrating. It's special everytime you make another year. Love, Mom
Post a Comment