This past Friday, some friends from church, MJ, EM and I all went to the beach in Galveston. I like the beach all right, but I'm not a real fan of the sand being EVERYWHERE once you leave, so usually I'm not real disappointed when Eric refuses to go to the beach. But it is nice to get to play around in the water and sand. I just wish I could completely get rid of the sand BEFORE I get into my car on the way out! Oh well--we had a lot of fun. Mikaela and Elijah both really liked it. It was Mikaela's second time (she doesn't remember the 1st time) to go to the beach and Elijah's first visit. He actually liked the water and LOVED the sand. AND I was so excited--he didn't even try to put the sand in his mouth!!! Mikaela totally grossed me out the first time I took her--she was eating sand almost the entire time! And no, I didn't take my good camera to the beach, so you get the point-&-shoot version here. And good thing--my poor little Cybershot has sand in the turning mechanism :(
No comments:
Post a Comment