The other day when we got back home, Mikaela disappeared for a few minutes. When she returned to the living room, this is what she was wearing! At first I couldn't tell what she'd gotten in to. Then I realized that it was one of Elijah's nightgowns. Notice how one of her legs is through an arm hole, and the other leg is through the neck hole. Oh--and the black, patent shoes give it a nice touch--we make our own fashion statements around here :)Thursday, December 6, 2007
Supermodels, Watch Out...
The other day when we got back home, Mikaela disappeared for a few minutes. When she returned to the living room, this is what she was wearing! At first I couldn't tell what she'd gotten in to. Then I realized that it was one of Elijah's nightgowns. Notice how one of her legs is through an arm hole, and the other leg is through the neck hole. Oh--and the black, patent shoes give it a nice touch--we make our own fashion statements around here :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, too cute!! I laugh every time I read the cute stories of your princess!! The girl LOVES her shoes!!
Give her hugs and kisses for me!
Becca
Post a Comment