Tuesday, December 11, 2007

She Keeps Me Laughing ...

Mikaela does a really good job playing in her room with her babies and toys while I run. However, she always has to go sifting through their drawers. When I finished running today, the picture on the left shows what she came out wearing. The hat is Elijah's :) The picture on the right is what she was wearing after I finished washing dishes tonight. Once again, she has Elijah's hat on. In addition, she has on his shorts (0-3 mos) that she wasn't able to get on by herself earlier--guess she finally figured it out :)

3 comments:

The Bayse Family said...

Heather, she is so funny!
Love,
Mon

Anonymous said...

Look on the bright side.........I noticed that she didn't change her shoes 10 times!! too cute!! Becca

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute! I love your baby reunion photos (great idea) and the holiday decorating ones, too! Have a great weekend!