Here are Mikaela's puppy dogs eating out of my pans b/c the "pu'-daws hugwy too" you know! Whenever I tell her to put the pans up, every now and then she complies immediately, but mostly she reminds me the "pu'-daws hugwy too!" Sometimes this is said with a whine over and over, and other times it's just very emphatic and loud :) I will have to put my foot down though when the day comes where she's putting actual food in the pans--I know it's coming, so I may as well go ahead and prepare myself for it now!

Last night, I kept telling Mikaela to go to the kitchen so we could cook dinner. Well, she went, and I even took Elijah, but I kept getting distracted trying to do "just one more thing." By the time I finally made it back, here's what my kitchen floor looked like :) Her "pu'-daws an babies" were going night-night. Nothing like my nice clean kitchen floor to use as a bed (yes--that was said very sarcastically :) )!

No comments:
Post a Comment