Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Florida Christmas 2007

We left Saturday morning to go to Hearne to see Grandma F, Granddaddy, Uncle Jon-Jon, Aunt Lindsey, and Evan. We all had a good time--especially Mikaela. She had a great time emptying the toy box, playing with all the dolls, taking stuff away from Evan (and then grudgingly giving them back), playing with Grandma and opening presents. Now she keeps telling me she's going bye-bye to see Gammaw, Ganddaddy, Jon-Jon, At Li-sey, E'-fan. Then she reminds me they're "too faw way" b/c she knows that's the comment that's coming next :) Anyway--we had fun. Thanks Grandma and Granddaddy for everything! Again, there are lots of pictures, so I'll let them tell the story of our trip! (P.S. If you click on the picture below and then hold the mouse there for a second, you can use the controls at the bottom to pause, go backward, forward, etc.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, she's precious. I just smile everytime I read her cute little stories. I bet you have to carry the camera around all day long. I'm sure the gold shoes were her favorite gift! Merry Xmas!! Becca