Monday, December 17, 2007

Care Group Christmas Party

Friday night, our care group had a Christmas party. We had some yummy tortilla soup (thanks Megan!) and lots of other goodies. Then we had a White Elephant with items we already had at home. It's always fun seeing what other people want to get rid of--sometimes it really was worth getting rid of, and other times you're surprised it was given away. Yes--I took lots of pics, so I thought a slideshow would be more appropriate--hopefully you can get a better idea of how the night played out by reading the captions :) (P.S. If you click on the picture below and then hold the mouse there for a second, you can use the controls at the bottom to pause, go backward, forward, etc.)

1 comment:

The Bayse Family said...

Heather, I love all the comments for each photo! They were all hilarious!
Mon