Well, it's that time of the year again when they turn on the water at the splash park! The park is about 30 minutes from our house, but it's free and is totally worth it b/c we usually end up spending 3-4 hours there. We're going to make a real effort to make it as many Fridays as we can. Last week, the water was on the whole time we were there, but today, it didn't even come on until around 12:30 and was still having some problems. MJ LOVED the water last week and still got in it today, but the 2-year-old boys are all scared of the water right now (or something). Elijah copies everything else Mikaela does, so I thought he'd be right in it with her, but he still didn't want to get in today :(
Last week, one of the other moms asked me if it's been any harder with three kids. The only thing I could think of was that I don't get to take as many pics as I would like b/c I seem to always have a kiddo in my arms :) Oh well--I like having them in my arms, so I guess that means I'll just have to have fewer pics sometimes!
Here are some pics of what we were able to get last week and today.
2 comments:
Oh fun!! Where's the splash park at??
I'm super impressed with all the blogging you've been doing lately!! I love all the updates!!
Awww...such cute pics.
Post a Comment