This girl is sooo funny and is always saying things that crack me and Eric up. Here are a couple of recent conversations.
MJ was sitting on the potty, and I came in to see if she was finished.
MJ: "Mom, the baby's just tryin' to come out."
_____________________
As many of you other nursing moms know, when it gets close to feeding time or if the baby starts crying or something, your body naturally starts "letting down. So I normally will just hold my chest really tight with my hands to stop the flow :)
MJ: (with her hands on her chest) "Mom, my milk's just coming out."
______________________
Mikaela has gotten pretty good at knowing the different rings on my phone and who they belong to. So one night I was cooking dinner, and I hear, "Mo-o-o-m, it's your sister!" Sure enough, my sister had just called. I just think it's funny that she actually knows everyone's rings :)
______________________
This was a couple of weeks ago. They'd been watching an episode of "Word World" where Bear is helping Sheep learn to ride a bike, and every time Sheep would want to quit, Bear would tell to to not give up.
Me: (After Eric's phone cutting out on me multiple times and me trying to call him back multiple times) "I give up!"
MJ: (running over to me, putting her hand on my shoulder) "Don't give up!"
I just lost it :) Obviously, these are all much funnier in person :)
3 comments:
The baby's trying to come out-- LOL!!!
I don't know about being funnier in person, they all had me rolling.
Those are soooo great! I'm glad you've captured them on your blog...good memories!
Post a Comment