Monday, May 4, 2009

What a Dork!!

On Tuesday, I thought I should actually get my kiddos outside and try to get them to run around some. Eric gives me a hard time about keeping them confined within our 1000-square foot house :) Well, the mosquitos have been pretty bad. Elijah's legs had looked like we put him in a mosquito pit or something. So I got everyone outside, went inside and grabbed the Off and started spraying everyone down (except for Kerith). When spraying, it surprised me at first b/c the spray came out of the top rather than the side and it bubbled up white on our skin. I thought this was kind of weird but didn't stop. Then I thought, "Wow, they really have made this stuff smell better--it smells very fruity." I went to take the Off back inside and happened to look at the can to see that I'd just sprayed all of us down with Mango Splash Glade air freshener :)

4 comments:

Becca - www.thatstoocute.net said...

that's a total "MOM with 3 kids THING". I could totally see myself doing the same thing and I only have 1!!

Melissa said...

LOL!!!! that's great and SO something I would do!

Anonymous said...

I was excited to come home until you mentioned mosquito! What a laugh!!!

Melissa said...

Nice. :)