Sunday, January 31, 2010

Munchkin Funnies

This week, Mikaela has started a trend of saying, "Mrs. Martin, I brought something for show and tell today (as she hides her hands behind her back with some item)," to which she waits for me to ask her what she brought. I hear this a good majority of the day. So, of course, Elijah has to follow suit, except his rendition goes more like, "I show, tell today," and then waits for me to respond :)
________________

Yesterday, Mikaela was really wanting a snack. We were on the phone at the time, so I informed Eric of what she could have. He told her she could have an apple, a banana, or some raisins, to which she replied (in a very pouty tone), "I don't want anything healthy." :)
________________

Another trend this week is that MJ and EM have started singing "Old MacDonald Had a Farm" over...and over...and over. What makes it even worse is that MJ insists of tacking on an s to the end of MacDonald--kind of drives me and Eric nuts :)
________________

No comments: