Friday, January 15, 2010

Mikaela Funnies

So yesterday afternoon, I woke up from my nap to hear Mikaela talking, and there was a voice (or voices) talking back to her (MJ usually plays while the rest of us nap :) ). I was still only half awake, so I was really confused. I hear, "Hey, Mikaela, I have to go now, ok? Bye." So I get up really fast and ask her who she was talking to, to which she answered, "Auntie Monica!" I got my phone and saw that just a couple of minutes before that, she had called Eric.

I've been debating on whether or not to teach her how to call 911 in case of an emergency, but she's only supposed to call Eric if it's an emergency, so I think I might be waiting on teaching her about 911 :) So if you get a call from my little sweetie, I'm most likely ok--ask her just to be sure, but she probably has just been wanting to talk to you :)

No comments: