Almost a year ago, we transitioned MJ from sleeping on the floor in our room to the living room couch (when she gets up at any given hour in the middle of the night). The other day we decided it's been long enough and have told her she needs to stay in her bed all night. So I was telling MJ one morning that we weren't going to be leaving a blanket and pillow on the couch anymore b/c she needs to stay in her own bed. She said, "That's ok, I'll just get them myself." :)
_________________
As Eric was putting MJ to bed that same night, he was reminding her that she must stay in her bed and not go to the couch. He included that she needed to stay in her bed so that Elijah wouldn't be all alone in their room. She told him, "Daddy, Elijah won't be all alone. God's in here with him." :)
_________________
The past couple of days, MJ kept asking me to fix her hair in two circles??? It took me a little while, but I started thinking about what we've been talking about and looking at. Well,
since we converted over to a Mac, I've been putting all my pics into iphoto. So, of course, MJ has been looking at old pics of herself too. This is what she was referring to:
She likes to put her wrists/arms through the holes :)
___________________
The other day, MJ had done something to either KL or EM that kind of hurt them. So I told her to go stand in the corner and think about why she would even do that. Of course, she ended up being there for a little while as I was doing other things. Finally, she said, "Can I get out of the corner now?... My thinking's just kind of over." :) :)
2 comments:
haaaaaaaaaa! Don't we have days like that? My thinkin's just kinda over! :)
That girl cracks me up.
Post a Comment