Monday, December 28, 2009

Elijah Funnies

Last week some time (and many other similar scenarios since):

EM: "Mom, my tummy hut (hurts)."
Me: "Why does your tummy hurt?"
EM: "I haf baby." (in his tummy)
Me: "Is your baby a boy or a girl?"
EM: "Gul!" :)

MJ was very quick to inform him that boys do NOT have babies, and she was not happy with me for indulging him :)
_____________

Little man now has a favorite shirt and outfit that he wants to wear every day. The problem is that his fave shirt is a red and navy jersey-type sleeveless top, and the fave outfit is camo shorts with a green, sleeveless dinosaur shirt. He literally wants to wear one or the other every day now, and the little stinker is extremely persistent.
_____________

These are some of the first things I hear out of Elijah's mouth practically every morning. He usually wakes me up with:

"I haf go bafroom," which is soon followed by, "I wut (want) socks, shoes on. I wut stinky diaper off. I wut me-uk (milk). I wut wat (watch) somefing. I hugry. I wut red shirt on."

This usually all occurs within a few seconds of each other. He's just a tiny bit self-absorbed right now :)

No comments: