Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Playing With Friends




Yesterday, we had some friends come over to visit. It was great; all the kids had so much fun together. They played so well that I feel like I actually got to talk to my friends! Pretty late in the afternoon Elijah just couldn't hang on anymore and fell asleep in my lap. So then he was in a very whiny, fussy mood when everyone was getting ready to leave. I hadn't gotten any pics the whole time and had to get at least a couple. The older kiddos were totally fine with cheezing it up, but the 3 two-year-olds weren't wanting anything to do with pics. So I was trying to be silly to get them to smile--that's why Elijah looks so funny--he's trying really hard not to smile (and he's cut the top of his lip and nose in the past two days) :)

No comments: