Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Thread

While I was helping MJ with her writing, EM was playing with a spool of red thread he'd taken off the sewing machine. He was right next to us, and I didn't even notice until he had it all wrapped around his neck and body and was totally tangled up in it. I think he was taking the spool and throwing it up in the air so that it would fall to the ground, and each time he did this, more and more thread would come out. Who knows how many times he did this :)

Oh, and this is just how brain-dead I am--I had taken a few pics to post and was putting them on my computer; I copied them, took the memory card out, erased all the pics from it and then went to upload them just to see that they weren't there! I get this major sinking feeling in my stomach any time this happens. Turns out, I copied them, but I don't think I ever pasted them into the folder :( So now they're gone forever, and you'll just have to take my word on the event :)

No comments: